|Toyota 4 Runner Car Audio - Radio and Speaker Removal|
|Toyota 4 Runner Car Stereo Removal|
|1) Remove trim from around ignition switch, releasing two clips.
2) Remove knobs from climate control.
3) Remove climate control panel. The trick is to open the cup holder, place your fingers under the cup holder and snap panel off from the top, removing left side of panel last. Disconnect clock if you have that feature.
|1) Remove one screw exposed from removing climate control panel.|
|1) Release clips, one on each
side of panel. Push center pin in about 1/8 - 1/4, it will stop at snap. Pull clips from
2) Remove panel releasing one clip.
|1) Remove one 10mm bolt and one screw from bottom of glove box.|
|1) Open glove box and remove three
screws across the top of the panel.
2) Pry top edge of glove box down to clear edge of dash and remove glove box.
3) Disconnect connector at speaker.
|1) Remove two screws exposed from glove box removal.|
|1) Remove two screws.
2) Set emergency brake, this will allow some free space for the following instructions.
3) Pull center panel from dash releasing all clips, left side of panel will be a little tricky, pull right side of panel free to unlock left side.
|NOTE: Upon reassembly of the front dash panel across dash and and stereo the left lip of the center panel needs to be carefully tucked back under the right edge of the steering column dash panel in three places simultaneously, or the alignment in all three directions (front-rear depth, left-right, height) will be affected and the reassembly cannot be completed.|
|Aftermarket Car Stereo Installation|
|Power Antenna Mast Replacement|
Installing Aftermarket Speakers and Proper Hook-up
With aftermarket stereo installation?
|Erratic Volume Control
|Toyota 4 Runner Front and Rear Speaker Removal Presently Not Available|
Factory Car Stereo Repair, Inc.