|Toyota 4 Runner Car Audio - Radio and Speaker Removal|
Factory Car Stereo Removal
|1) Open center console.
2) Set Parking brake.
3) Lift trim straight up from around parking brake, releasing clips.
|1) Lift trim from around gear shift by releasing clips. Pull panel back away from front of truck.|
|1) Remove four knobs from A/C controls by
2) Remove trim from A/C control panel, a 90 degree pick tool helps. You will remove it along with the A/C control on/off switch.
|1) Remove one or two exposed screws securing car stereo trim panel to dash.|
|1) Turn ignition on and shift to lower
2) Pull trim panel from dash.
3) Release connectors at top of panel.
|1) Release connectors from bottom of trim
2) Set panel to side.
3) Shift back to park and remove key, that noise will drive you crazy, you need patience.
|1) Remove four screws securing car stereo
2) Pull car stereo forward, disconnect two antennas and connector.
|Aftermarket Car Stereo Installation|
Installing Aftermarket Speakers and Proper Hook-up
With aftermarket stereo installation?
|Erratic Volume Control
|Toyota 4 Runner Front and Rear Speaker Removal Presently Not Available|
Factory Car Stereo Repair, Inc.